Who doesn’t love the combination of creamy peanut butter and chocolate? I made these behemoths last weekend to be a healthier version of this delicious combination. This recipe made 6, you could certainly make 12 if you are not wanting them to be so huge! 🙂
- 1 bag of enjoy life vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1 jar of all natural peanut butter or any nut butter of choice
- 1 +1 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons of chilled coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- coconut oil spray
- Overnight, chill 1 can of coconut milk. The creme will rise to the top and be easy to scoop.
- Line a muffin pay with your favorite liners. Spray the liners with coconut oil spray.
- Melt bag of chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until fully melted.
- Pour a layer of chocolate into each of your muffin liners. Reserve the remaining chocolate for top layer.
- Melt the jar of peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and coconut cream. Microwave for 30 second, stir, repeat until fully melted. Add the 3 tablespoons of honey. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Scoop a layer of the peanut butter mix into each muffin liner, placing gently on top of the chocolate later.
- Pour remaining layer of chocolate over the peanut butter mix.
- Place in freezer for 2 hours. Thaw and serve. Place any remaining peanut butter cups into the refrigerator.